Thursday 29 July 2010

The Fap Turbo Expert E-book as A Compliment for the Fap Turbo Robot – Easy methods to Make More Money with Your Fapturbo

The Fap Turbo Expert Ebook as A Compliment for the Fap Turbo Robot – Ways to Make More Money with Your Fapturbo

No matter what we do with it, or how we trade with it, we should understand that the Fap turbo Forex trading robot is nothing but a Forex Trading Software. Yes, I have purchased two licenses. I have a live account with fxcm and will be opening a second account with alpari us. The software is good, but just like most other trading software and tools; it’s not perfect because it cannot predict the future. Have I made a profit with Fap turbo? Yes...just a little so far. I have my fxcm account bot set with very conservative settings so i nickel and dime my profits. I get about 1% a day on average. It does not sound like much, but it adds up. If I get lucky, my account should double in about 4 months...if I am lucky!

I think the Fap turbo web site is horrible! Too much hype and the information is all cluttered...looks and sounds like an infomercial...AMAZING! INCREDIBLE! UNBELIEVABLE!! Junk like that. I wish that they would make the web site more professional.

Anyway, the software does work, but I would keep an eye on it and only make adjustments on demo accounts and not your live account. Oh, also remember that when you open a demo account, it seems to always perform A LOT better than the live accounts, so don't believe the results with the demo accounts.

Would I recommend it for $149? I think it is worth the price. Just remember, open several demo accounts and try out different setting to see how they can affect the P&L. Once you are comfortable, you can then go 'live.' Use money that you can consider play money (just an expression of course).

Their forum is a mess also: Questions everywhere with no real direction. However, it is interesting to read and there are good threads with people that really try to help.

Lastly, their 'manual' for Fapturbo is not the most flexible view of the software. They do not have a glossary of terms for what each setting is, what is does, and with what other parameter it works with. It is for this reason that I have just bought Rob Casey’s Fap Turbo Exert Guide, which I am finding really interesting at the moment. I think it fills up all the lope holes lacking in the Fapturbo’s official manual. In fact with the little experience I have had so far with Rob Casey’s Fap turbo expert guide, I would say it’s a must have for anyone who really wants to understand all Fap turbo settings, optimize the performance of the robot, learn how to trade at a reduced risk exposure, and more money with their robot.

Click here ==> Rob Casey’s Fap Turbo Expert Guide, to read more about this Fap turbo settings manual.

Associated articles: Best Fapturbo Settings, The best Fap Turbo Settings Book, The most effective Settings For Fapturbo


Other links: Beat Default Fapturbo Settings By 250%, The fapturbo is it Robot, Worth Purchasing?, Will Fap turbo robot Work With FXDD?, A Compliment for Fap turbo, Stop Trading Fapturbo During The Public holiday Period

No comments:

Post a Comment