Monday 19 July 2010

How Soon Did You Become Pregnant After Taking Clomid? – Tips to Conceive and Give Birth to a Healthy Kid

How Quickly Did You Become Pregnant After Taking Clomid? – How to Get Pregnant and Give Birth to a Healthy Child

My Dr. Put me on Clomid and I went to him 5 days after the last pill for a checkup. He said he saw 3 big/mature follicles and a few normal sized ones. He said there is a chance of me having triplets if my husband’s sperm gets to those 3. I was pregnant before and miscarried at 10 weeks so I’m trying not to get too excited but I want to hear from those who've been on clomid. How much mg's and how many cycles did it take?

Here is one of the many questions which is asked by women who want to get pregnant and are having some kind of complication. The truth is many people really do not get pregnant with clomid. Talking as a mother of triplets, I conceived my triplets through IVF. I know many who have done it just through natural infertility cure tips and recommendations. A handful of triplet moms I know conceived triplets using clomid but most of them had more than 3 mature follicles.

Be careful wishing for triplets though because triplet pregnancies are very high risk. I know many who have lost one or all of their triplet babies due to prematurity. Mine were born 11 weeks early and spent almost 3 months in the NICU. I spent 17 weeks in hospital bed rest. I'm sorry for being such a downer; I just want to have realistic expectations.

If you are struggling to get pregnant, then I suggest you try out this very good natural infertility cure guide that has been helping thousands of women round the world teaching them some unique infertility cure tips for enhancing their chances of getting pregnant. The guide is called The Pregnancy Miracle guide.

Click here: Pregnancy Miracle by Lisa Olson, to read more about this natural infertility cure guidebook.

Interconnected content pieces: pregnancy miracle, pregnancy miracle review, How Rapidly Did You Become Pregnant After Taking Clomid

No comments:

Post a Comment