Thursday 8 July 2010

How Quickly Can You Start Feeling Signs or symptoms of Pregnancy? – I Want To Conceive a baby, I’m I Pregnant Yet?

How Quickly Can You Begin Feeling Signs or symptoms of Pregnancy? – I Want To Conceive a baby, I’m I Pregnant Yet?

There are so many women in the world today who are trying to get pregnant. If you have been trying to get pregnant for some time, but not succeeding, then looking for signs of pregnancy should not be a new thing for you. But how soon can you start feeling the symptoms of pregnancy? I’m I really pregnant? If yes, how do I find out? If not, how what can I do so as to increase my chances of naturally conceiving a healthy kid?

When you are pregnant, you will only find out after you actually miss your period. When you first miss your period you should be about 4 weeks into pregnancy. So it will probably still be early to get any symptoms before you miss your period. Usually women don't start to feel any symptoms until they're like 6 weeks, But I actually didn't get any at all. Just being tired all the time. That was it for me.... you might just have to Just wait and see.

OK, first of all, you won't get symptoms until AT LEAST 10 days post conception (generally later than this though) You can take a test in about 3 weeks or so.

Wait and see if you get your period or not. If you don’t make sure it’s not a side effect from the Depo shot. I would wait until my next period and take a test like 5days to a week before your next missed period, because even if you are pregnant you can still bleed or spot for this period. My mother had her "period" for 3 months with one of my brothers so she didn’t find out she was pregnant until she was in her 2nd trimester. I don’t get any symptoms until week 5-6 but every woman is different.

A friend of mine used the recommendations in this great infertility cure guide The Pregnancy Miracle and after only 1 month of trying, she was pregnant! She had been trying for years! I advise anyone who really wants to get pregnant to try out the pregnancy miracle guide.

Click here: Pregnancy Miracle Review, to read more about this handbook and then download it to your computer!


Allied posts: pregnancy miracle, pregnancy miracle review, How Soon Can You Start Feeling Symptoms of Pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment