Thursday 14 January 2010

How to Last Longer in Bed - How To Get Multiple Male Orgasms

How to Last Longer in Bed - How To Get Multiple Male Orgasms


In case you're having trouble lasting sufficiently long during sex to satisfy your lady or even yourself, I know what it feels like. I've been where you are now.

However, allow me to quickly tell you about myself and how I turned into a multiorgasmic man who is able to make love for hours on end.


This Great Sex Enhancement Guide Reveals the Secrets to Getting Male Multiple Orgasms and Lasting Longer in Bed! Click Here To Instantly Download Ian Kessler's Male Multiple Orgasm Book.

I used to be a complete loser. It wasn't rare for me to come within one or two minutes of starting sexual intercourse. I often avoided sexual encounters just so that I wouldn't need to deal with the embarassement of my premature ejaculation.

That's when I came across the notion of "men's multi orgasm".

Have you ever heard that you can get an orgasm, avoid ejaculating and just keep on going? Well, I didn't know that either.

After some research I came upon Male Multiple Orgasm by Ian Kessler - a book that teaches men to master male multiple orgasm. Surely, an ability such as that would let me last longer in bed and give tons of pleasure to both my girlfriend and myself. (Click Here: Male Multiple Orgasm Review to read a review on this book)

Naturally, I had my doubts.

As much as I hated the thought of paying for an electronic book, I decided to give it a chance. I guess what finally helped me make the decision was the full refund guarantee provided by the web page selling the ebook.

I couldn't have made a wiser decision. The ebook was absolutely great, clear in style and unique in terms of the content.

I got to practicing immediately and in under two weeks managed to hold off my ejaculation. That's how I achieved my very first male multiorgasm.

After one more week of practice I would last longer in bed than I ever have. And I'm not talking about 15 minutes or something like that. After that week I, for the first time in my whole life, managed to make love to my woman for more than an hour without stopping.

And I mean actual vaginal intercourse.

Now how does that sound? Seriously, I now look at what it was like for me in bed and... it's just not me!

I don't simply last longer in bed than most guys. As a practitioner of male multiorgasm, I find myself in total mastery of my sex skills. My current partner says she's never had a guy who was so good in bed. I think to myself: "And quite likely never will..."

Okay, my bottom line is: dude, master male multiple orgasm. You'll never have an issue of how to last longer in bed again.

Click here to visit the Male Multiple Orgasm website




Related Articles: Male Multiple Orgasms Book Review, Multiple Male Orgasms.

No comments:

Post a Comment