Thursday 14 January 2010

Male Multiple Orgasm Secrets - Learn How To Please Your Partner More

Male Multiple Orgasm Secrets - Learn How To Please Your Partner More

Everybody knows about women's multiorgasmic capabilities. Many women can achieve more than one orgasm when making love. But male multiple orgasm?! What on earth is that?!

This Great Sex Enhancement Guide Reveals the Secrets to Getting Male Multiple Orgasms and Lasting Longer in Bed! Click Here To Instantly Download Ian Kessler's Male Multiple Orgasm Book.

Back when I first came upon the concept of male multiple orgasm, I was flabbergasted. Not only that, I obviously felt extremely skeptical. If you are a male reading this article, you would know from you own experience how male orgasm works. You're having sex, you become more and more aroused and at one point all of the tension gets released in a single squirt. There goes your arousal, there goes your boner. Sure, if you remain in bed for a little bit, you'll get your erection back and may go for another round. But that needs time and often even seems more like an effort instead of pleasure. You probably know what mean, don't you?

Anyhow, while looking for some information on how to "better please my woman in bed", I completely accidentally came upon this website that claims to teach guys the apparently very little known ability called "male multiple orgasm". Even though I thought it would be a complete fraud, I decided to go for it. After all the guy who created the Male Multiple Orgasm book, Ian Kessler, provides a 100% money back guarantee, so I figured I had pretty much nothing at stake.

So I got myself the book. It's an eBook, so I got access to the members area immediately after the payment. It wasn't too long and was pretty easy to understand. I got through it in a single sitting and started doing the exercises.

A couple of weeks later I found it hard believe what I was doing! I would be making love to my girlfriend, I would get an orgasm and then I would just keep making love to with my girlfriend. The first time I did this, as soon as I had an orgasm, my girlfriend was ready to get out of bed. She had that "you came too fast... again" expression on her face. She didn't realize that I still had my erection! Oh, how I loved when her judging look changed to the "what on earth?.." look! I just kept on going and going. It was definitely the best night of love we've had in months. Afterwords, she even had tears in her eyes, she was so touched by our emotional and physical connection.

Fast forward two more weeks, to today, and I feel like I am a master of sex. I own sex. I can regulate my excitement and my orgasms the way I want. Sex has developed into so much more than a ten minute game of "who finishes first". I am able to give my girl all the orgasms she has been missing out on until I gained my male multiple orgasm skills. It's because now I have all the time I need to satisfy her in bed without losing my erection. She is now telling me I am the best lover she has ever had (and she's had many).

I am so grateful for my new abilities and my new sex life, that I just know I must spread the word and that is why I wrote this little article. If you think your sex life sucks because you simply aren't able to last long enough and you don't want to resort to pills, I urge you to take a look at this ebook.

Click here to visit the Male Multiple Orgasm website





Related Articles: Male Multiple Orgasms Book Review, Multiple Male Orgasms.

No comments:

Post a Comment