Tuesday 19 January 2010

What a tragedy with the sn.im domain which is not working

This issue with sn.im is appearing to be a very serious one!! What started out as a mere 2 to 3 minutes out of service has gone on like that for about 48 hours or more. What actually is the problem with the domain? It should be something really serious, else it should had been fixed by now.

I really cant cry out as load as I would have wanted to, cos this was a free services, however, when people opt to give out such great services for free, then they should really do what they can to make them reliable. I mean you have been reliable up till now, but a near 50 hours out of services say so much about your free service. I mean it is happening today with sn.im. who knows tomorrow it will be snipr.com, or your other domains.

Anyway, I have learned one thing with this, and I am happy I learned this at this stage of my online business. NEVER, NEVER SHOULD YOU DEPEND ON A THIRD PARTY FREE SERVICE, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE PROFESSIONAL WITH YOUR BUSINESS.

I mean I have lost so much money cos of this DOWNFALL. I have thousands of articles round the web all pointing to my sites with the sn.im domain. Now all are dead. I have noticed a 97% drop in my sales. (Yes your service was making me money.) But as I said, I have learned my lesson.

Just to show to what extent i have learned my lesson: I have bought a domain and installed a word-press blog on my own dedicated server with a paid hosting plan, and installed a cool plug-in that works very much like what all other shortening urls services are using. With this I have more control over my business. That is what i will be suing for for link shortening.

But then, I can't go round the web to change the thousands of articles I already have out there, so I hope and pray that you guys fix the problem.

Sorry for writing so long, But this is just to help relief the pain i have in my mind right now.

Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment