Thursday 14 January 2010

premature Ejaculation and how to prevent it

premature ejaculation

I'm not in my twenties anymore. And even back in the day when I was younger, my sexual abilities were pathetic.

This Great Sex Enhancement Guide Reveals the Secrets to Getting Male Multiple Orgasms and Lasting Longer in Bed! Click Here To Instantly Download Ian Kessler's Male Multiple Orgasm Book.

Premature ejaculation has been a torture for me for as long as I have had any sexual life at all. When I was about to lose my virginity, I came into my pants as soon as I saw the girl's breasts. That was just ridiculous. She was older than me and I am so grateful to her she kept it a secret - I would've been devastated if my friends had found out. That did not relieve the premature ejaculation issue though. Every woman I've been intimate with ever since, was just another bit of evidence of how pathetic I was in bed.

I've no clue what was the reason behind my issue and, frankly, I don't really give a damn. What's certain however is that it made all of my relationships miserable and actually became the cause for several split ups. None of these things made any positive change to my life, of course. I have always been disapproving of using male performance pills, but after the second time a woman broke up with me because of my premature ejaculation, I convinced myself it was the only way to go.

As I was doing the research to get the safest and most natural drug-based solution for premature ejaculation, I stumbled upon a website which was selling an ebook about "male multiorgasmic skills". Apparently, a man can train himself to have an orgasm and still maintain his erection. I had never encountered such a thing and my common sense was telling me it had to be either a scam or something so difficult that only a handful of men can acquire. I am now so happy that I didn't trust my common sense.

I was desperate at this stage. I was willing to give any amount of money within reason simply to find a harmless and sensible solution to my ordeal. And here was this guy, Ian Kessler, with a book on how to become "multi-orgasmic" using no pills or anything like that, for some measly price and with a 100% money return guarantee. I realized I'd hate myself if I didn't give this a try and thus I bought the ebook. (You can read a review on this book here: Male Multiple Orgasm Review.)

That was about two months ago. In this time I have got a new girlfriend and I'm the happiest man on Earth. The sex we have is absolutely amazing. If previously enduring five minutes during sex was a miraculous accomplishment for me, I now find it reasonable to have sex at least an hour at a time. There are times when we just don't get out of the bed for the whole day. My lady tells me that not a single of the younger men she has been with in the last few years had ever done so well in bed. This is nothing short of brilliant.

If you're a man who is tormented by premature ejaculation, definitely give this method a try. In case you are a woman who knows her partner's sexual abilities can be best described as "sloppy", please give him this ebook. Telling other people about this product is the least I can do. You know, if this doesn't make your sex life better, then I don't know what would.

Click here to visit the Male Multiple Orgasm website



*******************

Related Articles: Male Multiple Orgasms Book Review, Multiple Male Orgasms.

No comments:

Post a Comment