Thursday 14 January 2010

Male Multiorgasm - Male Multiple Orgasm Tips and Tricks

Male Multiorgasm - Male Multiple Orgasm Tips and Tricks


Acquiring male multiorgasm is one of the greatest things that can happen to a man. I would like to quickly talk about my own story of becoming multiorgasmic and how I got from being the "1 minute guy" to being pretty much a master of sex.

This Great Sex Enhancement Guide Reveals the Secrets to Getting Male Multiple Orgasms and Lasting Longer in Bed! Click Here To Instantly Download Ian Kessler's Male Multiple Orgasm Book.

I know, I'm being rather cocky naming myself "master of sex" like this, but really, that's how I feel like currently. I'm not in a long-term relationship at the moment. I had several girlfriends during the last few months and currently I have a few "casual relationships", if you will.

As you can imagine, I'm getting quite a lot of sex. And let me tell you, boy am I happy I'm multiorgasmic. Many of the women I'm with tell me I'm the best lover they've ever had. Obviously, they keep coming back for more, and that is superb.

Only a year ago I was nowhere near my current skills. I hadn't heard anything about male multiorgasm. I would struggle to last a few minutes when I was making love to a woman. And "struggled" is a really well-fitting word here - sex was more of a pain than pleasure for me, at least mentally.

I would start worrying about not being able to perform in bed as soon as things started getting hot. Any girl I was with would see that I'm getting nervous and that's not a good thing at all. When actually having sex, I would constantly try to somehow extend the intercourse by resuming foreplay or going down on her.

Then, that was about a year ago, my girlfriend dumped me. She said we weren't a good match and whatnot, but I knew that was not the reason. I could never satisfy her in bed and our sex never lasted more than a couple of minutes. That was when I specifically decided to really do something about it.

After doing some searching and skipping all the stuff such as pills and medicines, I suddenly stumbled upon the concept of "male multiorgasm". The website I found it on was actually providing a course on how any man could achieve multiorgasm. At this point I really had nothing to lose so I just went for it.

The book I got was absolutely awesome. Short, easy to read and full of powerful advice I had never heard of. A bit of theory, some exercises and plenty of fancy stuff. I trained rather diligently and was able to get my first multiorgasm after only a week. From there, stuff only got better. (You can read a more comprehensive review on this guide by clicking on this link here: Male Multiple Orgasm Review.)

The next time I was with a woman, I lasted for half an hour. Then an hour. Now I can effortlessly last for two hours and have the most amazing sex of my life. Not to mention that my girlfriends love my ability to death. My ex-girlfriend (the one who left me) tried to get back with me after her best friend told her about my skills.

I can definitely tell you, I am extremely satisfied with my life right now and if it hadn't been for male multiorgasm, I would not be where I currently find myself. I seriously recommend achieving this ability to ANY man who cares about his sex life. See the webpage right after this article, it's got all the information you need. Thanks for reading.

Click here to visit the Male Multiple Orgasm website




Related Articles: Male Multiple Orgasms Book Review, Multiple Male Orgasms.

No comments:

Post a Comment